Corporate Governance & Ethics
We are able to create customised short courses, workshops and seminars that cover any or all of the following areas. These courses can include SAQA accreditation possibilities or not, depending on your requirements. Should accreditation be required, training can be aligned to a selection of SAQA unit standards, so that FASSET certificates of competence can be issued to delegates and their results uploaded on the National Learner Database (NLRD). It is also possible to create courses that cover aspects of bookkeeping/accounting, taxation/compliance and governance/ethics.
- the SA legislative environment
- the King Reports' Perspectives
- the Integrated Reporting Framework
- Ethics in the workplace (personal and professional ethics)
- Internal control (including audit and risk)